14,000+ piece collection for sale

Private trading of Geomag pieces between forum members.
Forum rules
This forum is for trading of Geomag branded pieces only.
The forum is moderated and is provided as a service by the Geomagworld SA company for the fans.
Administrators reserve the rights to deny and/or delete postings.
To facilitate trading please state what you are "Looking for", "Have to offer" and where in the world you are.

14,000+ piece collection for sale

Postby kiwidude » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:30 pm

I apologise if it is not appropriate to mention the well known auction site here where I placed my collection on a few days ago, due to expire on Sunday 1st April. I am sure those of you who know how to search can find it (in case a direct link is completely out of order!).

I was only going to allow people to bid who could personally collect and hence why I didn't mention it in this forum first. I have since found out that there are companies that will collect and ship on your behalf, so if you don't live in London, UK there is still a way for you to bid. If in doubt, message me first via that site.

I would dearly love to hang onto this collection, it is all 100% genuine Geomag that for the most part not been used, just stored in containers awaiting a day to share the hobby with my nephews that sadly looks unlikely to happen. So it has been chosen as a victim of my decluttering mission this year.

I have kept a tiny fraction of pieces as a desk toy but the rest are will all be sold this weekend. Perhaps one day when I live in my own house again I can start another collection, and revisit the wonderful fun I did have briefly with this. Many thanks to all those gifted members who provided so much inspiration with your incredible models!
kiwidude

Re: 14,000+ piece collection for sale

Postby Tychi » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:18 pm

I have a smaller collection, but I can not to give it up. I left just roll my eyes :shock:
Tychi

Return to Geomag trading