This really pisses me off

This really pisses me off

Postby cappells » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Ebay - HUGE Magnetix Geomag type building magnetic lot 894 pcs

This one isn't as bad as other listings that basically claim to be Geomag when they are not.
cappells

Re: This really pisses me off

Postby Wim » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:25 pm

At least this one mentions Magnetix and uses Geomag type as a description. The ones that annoy me are the ones where they say it's a large lot of Geomag and instead there's not a single Geomag piece in the picture as it's all the cheapest variety of knockoffs made.
Wim

Postby cappells » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Yep, I agree, Wim.

There was one listing that recently ended at something like $60 for a lot of 600 pieces of "Geomag and other magnetic building pieces"...I couldn't see any Geomag so I sent a question to the seller asking how many Geomag pieces were in there as I couldn't see them...here is the verbatim response:

"its mixed in there... but most of the parts are not original Geomag. I am estimating about 600 pieces." :roll:

Someone got bait and switched, that's for sure...plus the good Geomag name has been tarnished for whoever bought these when he/she discovers how cheap they are.

I wonder if the Geomag company has any ground/desire to pursue/attack listings like these? Peter?

Huge Lot ~600 Geomag & Magnetic Building Pieces Sticks
cappells

Postby cappells » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Another fraudulent Ebay listing:

GeoMag Assortment

EDIT: After sending a message to the seller, s/he was apologetic and has since changed the listing. I did my good deed for the day.
cappells

Return to General Geomag discussions