Pro or Kids version.

Pro or Kids version.

Postby pinobot » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Hi,
I bought some Geomag pro and want to buy more. I want to know the difference between the Pro and the Kids version, apart from the Pro being bigger are they also stronger?
I just want to know if it would be wise to switch to the Kids version because in future it might be more readily available.
I'm an adult. :)
Btw, why is it so quiet in this forum?
I Live in the Netherlands and i can't buy them anywhere in stores only in webshops, in stores they only sell the fake ones and they cost as much as Geomag. Crazy.
pinobot

Re: Pro or Kids version.

Postby Peter Jepsen » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:35 am

Hi Gerrit, and welcome to the forums.

Activity here happens in waves. Sometimes a new discovery or the arrival of a new passionate fan gets creativity and inspiration flowing for a while. I'd like to post some things/ideas I've come past, but other work keeps me busy. Also, the main Geomag site is trying to attract the punters that would otherwise post their photos here.

I have to correct you, maybe you made a typo: Geomag Pro are shorter (27 mm), KIDS are longer (58 mm).

Comparison and compatibility Geomag Pro and Geomag KIDS.jpg

Ragarding the KIDS/Pro availability.. Pro can be found mostly in web shops because it's not classified as a kids' toy anymore. Some toy shops might choose to sell it alongside the long rods but most shops don't.

As an adult, I think you'll enjoy staying with the short Pro rods. Those are the 'classic' Geomag rods.
Peter Jepsen

Postby Tychi » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:29 pm

I'm sorry that it produces so little geomag pro. Why? :( "Kids" does not hold and is not as nice as the "pro"
Tychi

Postby Tychi » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:54 pm

Why? Why?
Tychi

Return to General Geomag discussions