Where can you buy geomag pro?

Where can you buy geomag pro?

Postby luckylindy » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 am

I would love to buy some new geomag pro for my dad for Christmas, but cannot find it anywhere. The few places that list the Pro line in their catalog show "out of stock". Is the manufacturer even making these anymore? This is for a Christmas gift, so I would prefer not to buy him some cheap knockoff or a used set off ebay ...
luckylindy

Re: Where can you buy geomag pro?

Postby Peter Jepsen » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:48 am

Hello Lindy.

You don't state where in the world you are, so I have to assume you are in the United States.
Yes, the Pro line is still in production here in Switzerland. However, the US distributor Reeves Intl. has decided to only carry the KIDS line in the U.S.
So, the best suggestion I can give you at the moment is to go online to find a Pro set. The classic Geomag "Geomag - Magnetic world" will do nicely instead of Pro. It's the exact same product, just with older packaging.

You other U.S. Geomag fans following the forum, any further suggestions for Lindy?
Peter Jepsen

Postby luckylindy » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:30 pm

I don't have a problem buying from retailers in other countries, but cannot find a single one that carries it (and has it in stock). The closest I found was a Romanian toy store, but when I finally got to the check out I was prompted with an error (after spending 10 minutes trying to translate the pages). Do you know any specific stores online that carry them? http://www.thegeomagstore.com looked promising, but they were out of stock too. It's pretty crazy how hard GeoMag is to find.
luckylindy

Postby AFKAN » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Lindy, if it's UK you're after you could try http://www.kellytoys.co.uk/geomag-pro-c ... 3391-p.asp
AFKAN

Postby luckylindy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:38 am

Any idea where I can get the Pro 200 pc set instead?
luckylindy

Return to General Geomag discussions